Started in 1998 by Ron Thompson, Tralee Golf is a 9 hole golf course east of Listowel. At just over 2,000 yards and a par of 32, our course is appropriate for all ages and experience. Please note we do not take tee times and there is no enforced dress code.
We also have a 250 yard mat based driving range, a practice chipping and putting green all of which are perfect for practice before a round or for when you are tight for time.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
We kindly ask that you follow general Golf Etiquette and our Tralee Golf rules while you enjoy your round!
General Golf Etiquette
• Respect all golf properties.
• Be courteous to other golfers and staff.
• Allow faster players to play through.
• Groups other than 4 players have no rights in etiquette disputes.
• Replace all turf divots.
• Repair ball marks on greens.
• Do not roll or drag pull carts across greens.
• Avoid all scuffs from shoes, clubs and pins to the greens.
• Proper shoes must be worn – we recommend soft soled shoes such as running shoes. (Metal spikes, soccer shoes and cowboy boots are not acceptable).
• Follow all cart signs – this is for your safety!
• Drive all carts responsibly – respect all other golfers, staff and property.
• Keep carts away from the greens as far as possible.
• Keep carts off the tee blocks.
Tralee Golf Rules
• Do not steal the range balls.
• Keep out of gravelled (old truss) yard.
• Do not trespass onto adjoining properties.
Tralee Golf Cart Rules
• Keep carts out of the parking lot, adjoining properties and trees.
• Keep carts off the roads.
• Keep carts visible to all other golfers and staff.
• Keep carts moving in a forward direction – no tight circles and limit backing up.